Most Android devices homescreens are comprised of application shortcuts, with perhaps two or three gadgets thrown in for good measure. Putting an application shortcut on the android homescreen is simply an issue of long pressing on its symbol in the application drawer, however consider the possibility that you need to make an easy route to a particular like a MP3, video or document?
While this is not incorporated with the OS operating system, a brisk trek to Google Play will make them make shortcuts to some document or folder on your cell phone with only a couple clicks of your screen. Here’s the means by which to do it in the most recent form of Android.
- Download and introduce ES File Explorer File Manager. There are new file managers which will permit you to make record file shortcuts, however for this tip, we’ll utilize ES File Explorer File Manager for its straightforwardness and clear interface.
- Open ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Explore to the document, records or envelope that you wish to make an alternate way for. You can explore to the records utilizing the Category menu on the homescreen of ES File Explorer File Manager.
- On the other hand in the event that you know the record you are searching for is in the Download envelope you might need to explore there by tapping the symbol in the upper-left corner of the application and selecting Download.
- Press for a while on the document that you need to choose. A checkbox will show up on the document’s symbol and menu choices at the highest point of the screen will change.
- Click on the three vertical dots which is simply known as overflow icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Add to Desktop option.
There is no message to demonstrate that the easy route has been made, however in the event that you leave the application you will see the new alternate way appear in the most readily accessible space on your homescreen. You can now move and customize the easy route wherever you like on your homescreen, pretty much as with whatever other application or gadget.
Know that you aren’t ready to make alternate routes to particular picture records, yet you can make an easy route to a folder with as few or the same number of pictures as you like in it.